Must Watch at J’s La Quill
- 14 Boxes of Nibs in Mint Condition Imported from the UK in the early 1900s by. These include Brandauer, Hinks Wells & Co, Joseph Gillot, John Mitchel, Leonardt Ball Pointed nibs, Perry & Co-(Fireman’s Pen, Celtic pens, Correspondence Pens], Rexels, William Mitchel, Waverley and Big Waverley bequeathed to the Museum by Erstwhile Lindner & Co.
- Collection of Italic Handwriting Journals from 1952 (when it started) until 2001
- British – Conway Stewart Winston Churchill Limited Edition. It was Limited to only 500 pieces Worldwide
- German – Mont Blanc – John Lennon Limited Edition with his IMAGINE song on a Vinyl Record
- German – Mont Blanc – Solti Limited Edition
- German – Mont Blanc – Meisterstuck Le Grand Traveller 147
- German – Mont Blanc – Meisterstuck Le Grand 149 Classic
- German – Mont Blanc – Generation
- German – Mont Blanc various models of Starwalkers
- Ink bottles of different shapes includes a Tilting Bottle of Waterman, Sheaffer’s Ink Bottle with an In-built Inkwell for Dipping & Writing, a collection of Mont Blanc, Monte Verde, Private Reserve, Lamy, Pelikan Edelstein, Bril, Chelpark and Krishna Inks amongst other brands. Ink wells of various shapes.
- Collections of Original Quills and Quills with a sleeve for Nibs
- A Lectern consisting of a 44-inch high Teak wood pen with a sword clip supporting a book that aptly conveys the message –
“The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword”. Specially made to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of K C Janardhan’s Calligraphy Services & Handwriting Training
- Indian – RYTOL – Chairman’s Pen specially handmade for the Maestro with Olive Wood, Rhodium, and Gold plated in 24 Carat gold and with Swarovski Crystals
- Indian – RYTOL – Cosmic Series of Seven Pens, each made according to the colour of the planet, representing each day of the week
- Indian – RYTOL – Newcastle Pen Specially turned for the Maestro
- Indian – Guider – Zimbo & Jumbo, Ebonite hand-turned
- Indian – Rathnam – Superfine, Ebonite hand-turned
- Indian – Lotus – Maharaja, Crystal Coral & Student
- Japanese Sailor – Nauka: The world’s slimmest pen with the smallest nib
- American – Cross, Fisher & Sheaffers
- French – Waterman Harley Davidson
- Italian – Stipula Gladiator
- Sherlock Holmes Corner
- Gold Gliding and Burnishing tools
You are Welcome to Experience the Uniqueness of this Small but World’s One-of-its-kind Museum.
Visiting Hours: 10 am to 5 pm on all days of the week with Prior Appointment. Currently, Entry to J’s La Quill is Free.
*Please Note: J’s La Quill Museum is a not-for-profit venture, purely created and curated to keep the habit of handwriting alive. Like-minded individuals and corporates are most welcome to join us and support the cause.