The first-ever Museum of Handwriting, Lettering, Calligraphy, Fountain Pens & Writing Instruments
The World’s First-Ever Authentic and Scientifically Judged Handwriting Competition
FREE to Participants!
Designed, Organised, Conducted and Judged by the founder – Calligraphy Maestro Prof. K C Janardhan and his team of trained judges. This competition is being conducted to keep the habit of handwriting alive even in the digital age and to encourage the use of the environment-friendly fountain pens.
We request fountain pen, ink and stationery manufacturers as well as other corporates who are interested in keeping the handwriting tradition alive to also come forward and support the cause with adequate sponsorship to ensure that everyone participating in the event is motivated to Write Beautiful.
There are three categories:
♣ Schools – Students from 8th Std to 10th Std (Limited to a total of first 500 entries). Each school can send up to 30 Entries.
♣ Colleges – Students from P U C. to Post Graduation (Limited to a total of first 500 entries). Each College can send up to 30 Entries.
♣ Open Class Category – For anyone aged 25 years and above (Limited to a total of first 500 entries).
- The winners in each category will get to hold a glittering and coveted “J’s Golden Hand” rolling trophy with their name etched on the Tower of Fame for posterity.
- The Rolling Trophies will return to J’s La Quill Museum for Display after the Photo opportunities at the award ceremony
- The Winners, 2nd & 3rd Runners up will take home the J’s Golden Hand trophy. The School / College and Corporates who nominate them will also receive the trophy
- There are many more surprise gifts for the participants
- The awards will be given away by Foreign Diplomats in India & The Ministers for Primary, Secondary & Higher Education from the Ministry of Karnataka
Competition Rules & Regulations (Click Here)
Proposal For Sponsors (Click Here)
A Prototype of the “J’s Golden Hand” Give Away Award for the Winners, 2nd and 3rd Runners Up
NOTE: We have temporarily postponed this competition on account of the indefinite lockdown imposed due to COVID-19. We hope to finalise the details soon after life is restored back to normalcy. Once announced we request the School / College Headmaster, Principal / Corporate HR Heads to nominate your Students/employees for the competition.
Keep watching this space for latest updates…
Visiting Hours: 10 am to 5 pm on all days of the week with Prior Appointment. Currently, Entry to J’s La Quill is Free.
*Please Note: J’s La Quill Museum is a not-for-profit venture, purely created and curated to keep the habit of handwriting alive. Like-minded individuals and corporates are most welcome to join us and support the cause.